Monday, January 29, 2007

Housekeeping

I recently updated my list of blogs in the sidebar. I think I might have missed a couple, and I do occasionally look at Julie's Big List O' Blogs to see if there's anyone new. But I was wondering if there are any infertility bloggers you all recommend. Are there any you're particularly enjoying these days that I don't have listed (or even if I do have them listed, I suppose). Or, even though De-Lurking Week is over... perhaps you're reading this blog and I don't have you listed. Could you let me know? Also, if you'd prefer your blog NOT be listed (or be listed differently), please let me know. It won't keep me from reading your blog, but I do know some people prefer not to have links directly to their blogs.

That's about it. Everything else is normal.
Nightly Follistim injections? Check.
Accompanying nausea? Check.
Worst migraines I've had in close to a decade? Check.
Two funerals a week apart, neither local, each involving a 5 to 9 hour drive? Check.
31st Birthday? Check.
Wondermous husband who surprised me by telling me he's taking me out to dinner tonight to celebrate the aforementioned birthday? Check.

What more could a girl ask for? Next update probably Wednesday after my CD8 bloodwork and ultrasound. Anticipate increasing Follistim dosage slightly and returning Friday. We'll see if I'm correct.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! We just added a list of infertility blogs on our site. Some are the same as yours but also some additional ones. Sorry about the funerals.

Dr. Grumbles said...

Happy Birthday!

Sorry to read about the migraines, nausea, and funerals.

Kit Fur Cat said...

Happy Birthday. I hope you get what you wish for.