Wednesday, January 31, 2007

CD 8

I've never been good at coming up with snappy or witty titles for my posts. So there you have it. Today is CD 8, which meant a return visit to Shady Hell. I didn't get a doctor today, just the sonographer. I find this far preferable to the times that I get a doctor and no sonographer, because frankly... Margaret's better at this than they are. She's been wanding patients for 17 years. Seriously!

Anywhozit, nothing terribly exciting today, except Dracula managed to draw blood with only one stick. Hooray for her! Still early, so nothing terribly interesting. Two follicles on the right ovary measuring 9.6 and 10.2. Another 10 or 12 follicles smaller than that. 14 on the left ovary, all under 10mm. Lining was 9.6, so at least I know there's some estrogen floating around somewhere.

They'll call me later today after they review my bloodwork to let me know when to schedule my next appointment (and whether my dosage needs to change). I'm anticipating a Friday appointment, but who knows. I suspect Saturday would be preferable, which is why I'm betting on Friday, but I suppose it could be Sunday. Either way, I've made an appointment for Friday morning just in case. Gotta snag that 6:45am slot!

4 comments:

Baby Blues said...

Praying for good news on this cycle! I'll be checking on you.

Thalia said...

Wow that's an impressive lining! I hope the follicles look equally good when you check next time.

Dr. Grumbles said...

Good luck!

Kris said...

Good luck with your next appt- and here's hoping it's on the most convenient day. Never happens to me, but there's always hope!