Tuesday, December 19, 2006

stupid blogger

ARGH.
I wrote a really big, long, thoughtful post about a Washington Post article entitled My Father Was An Anonymous Sperm Donor. Then my browser crashed and blogger didn't save the post, even though I'd saved it as draft already.

I was, frankly, unimpressed with the article itself (it was obvious that the author was merely 18), but I do think it brought up some interesting issues. Issues I'd love to discuss at length, but I don't have time to reconstruct the whole post right now. So maybe later. In the meantime, check out the article and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bleh, that's why I don't use Blogger anymore. That's also why I copy things to the clipboard as I'm writing them. I know that gut-wrenching feeling that comes from losing a well thought out and lengthy post.

Ms. Perky said...

I actually did copy it to the clipboard, but when the browser crashed (it was the browser, not blogger, that crashed), I lost the clipboard along with it.

I've been thinking of moving to typepad, but haven't made the plunge yet.