Thursday, December 21, 2006

Provera is eeeeeee-vil

So you girls all know what Provera is, right? It's Progesterone.
And you all know that one of the things that causes "morning" sickness during pregnancy is Progesterone, right?

Yeah, so here's the thing: I freaking HATE Provera. I don't care if they're only making me take it for five days this time around, it is evil and I feel gross and I don't like it. I don't even think it affects my mood all that much (I'm crabby regardless, so I can hardly blame it on the medication), but feeling this icky DOES make me even crabbier than usual.

Bleh. On the bright side, maybe I'll lose a pound or two. On the less bright side, I'd need to lose a whole lot more than that to be at my so-called "ideal" weight.

1 comment:

Dr. Grumbles said...

I must remember that Provera is evil in case I ever end up having to go on it!

I hope your 5 days go by quickly as possible!