Sunday, November 04, 2007

Too Funny

Back in March, I posted that I was freaked out because an online due date calculator which calculated all sorts of things from LMP to conception to IVF retrieval & transfer dates and even due dates for singletons, twins, triplets, and quads as well as dates you could have CVS, amnio, and glucose tolerance tests done had calculated my due date with triplets as September 19th. Since technically my 40 week due date was November 7, this completely freaked me out.

Hey, guess what? It was 100% correct! That's even freakier!

3 comments:

3MGA mom said...

Thanks for the calculator link. Since we have been describing our BBB triplets as due "in March" it wasn't too much of a shock to see March 4 as the EDD. The other milestones are pretty cool, though!

Cindy said...

This is so neat!
YIKES, my triplets due date says Dec 22. We'll see!

Anonymous said...

Freaky is right! I had twin boys in may, and out of curiosity I tried it to see what it would have predicted. It was 100% right for me too!!!