Sunday, June 10, 2007

Ultrasound pictures 18 weeks, 1 day

No time for an actual post about my latest doctor's vist, but here are the ultrasound pictures. They're pretty fun! It's pretty astounding how much they can actually see on the ultrasound. Baby B, ever the cooperative one (seriously, that one takes after ME), was all for being helpful and the doctor was able to do most of the anatomy on him (arbitrary pronoun being used there, I'm still not planning to find out). He showed off his whole brain, four chambers of his heart, face, femurs, toes, arms, kidneys, everything. It was nifty.




More later!

10 comments:

Rachel Inbar said...

Amazing pictures! I wonder if the machines are getting better or if you've just got a great person doing the scans.

How are you feeling?

Sunny said...

beautiful!

Leah said...

Wonderful pictures, thank you for sharing! I love, love, love the detail in your posts (okay, not this one in particular, but all the others). It really quenches the info junkie thirst I've got.

I hope you are feeling good. I wonder how your migranes are these days? I saw a special on Discovery Health the other day about multiples and there was a woman carrying triplets. At 23 weeks, she was the size of a 40w singleton woman. Zowie! Based on that, you must really be growing. I know you've said you're not too keen on belly shots, but if you ever get brave enough to post some, I would love to see them!

Leah Goodman said...

GREAT PIX!

Just FYI, the more the babies grow, the harder it is to see anything specific.

My last U/S, Rachel was able to distinguish head, abdomen, and femur. I couldn't even do that much.

Feel good!
t.c.

twirl said...

they're beautiful.

Suzanne said...

aren't those pics amazing!! we are so lucky b/c soon you will be going in every week and you will get to see how your little ones grow from wk to wk! awesome! glad they all looked healthy and that you are still hanging in there! ;)

Anonymous said...

Great pixs! So happy everythings going well so far.

In Search of Morning Sickness said...

Those babies are adorable already! I love 4D ultrasounds (that is what those are, right?). Amazing! Thank you for sharing, we all love seeing their pics!

Dr. Grumbles said...

Hello, beautiful babies!

Chris said...

They're beautiful!! Thank you for sharing :-)