Thursday, August 17, 2006

irony or sign?

So yesterday, shortly after my nurse called me with my 3rd beta result, a financial coordinator from Shady Hell called me to let me know that although it was hopefully a moot point, she had just received authorization from my insurance company for two IVF cycles.

So either, it's extremely ironic, or G-d is trying to give me a sign that it's okay if all this bleeding and cramping really do mean the beginning of the end despite promising betas.

4th beta tomorrow. Another on Monday. An ultrasound sometime after that, if all goes well.

I'm bleeding a lot more than I was, but still not quite enough that I would call it a normal period. Sorry for the TMI, but there aren't a whole lot of you reading yet anyway, so I'm sure I'm not grossing out too many people. Anyway, I'm worried. I want to know when I can exhale, because boy would that be nice.

No comments: