Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Graduation

Argh! I had a long eloquent post. I failed to copy to my clipboard (which I usually do) and I clicked "publish" and stupid blogger logged me out and forced me to log in again and lost my post.

GRR.

Short story: three heartbeats 147, 152, and 153. Three fetbryos, all measuring pretty close to exactly right.

Best news ever: Margaret was JOKING when she said, "Hey Dr. Amazing, we were going to tell her about the fourth one today, right?

Rest of story in brief: still haven't told my mother or MIL about this pregnancy because of the dumbass comments they made after my miscarriage last fall. Not sure if I'm going to tell them before the bar/bat mitzvah (s). Still considering it.

Too tired for more eloquence. I was funny. I was witty. I was eloquent and delightful. Just take my word for it.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I believe you! And Blogger is a meanie for eating your post.

Glad to hear that things are beating along ;-)

Thalia said...

amazing, to have three looking so good! Your uterus must be doing something right.

Very taken by your last post. Such a very tough decision, particularly given your size etc. I remember Tess at dim sum mum talking about how they made the decision (they didn't reduce), and how that made her feel when she looked at her three triplets. BUt also that she can't bear to celebrate their birthday because it was such a bloody awful day, and they spent so long in the NIUC...I dunno, Karen, it's a tough place where you are.

Hang in there, and congratulations.

Dr. Grumbles said...

I hope you and those three fetbryos keep doing well. This won't be easy. Stay strong!

Anonymous said...

Aw, I'm going to miss that Margaret.

I'm so glad all three are doing well! I hope each of them continues to do well -- and you too!

Susan said...

Screw you Blogger.

Wow, you still have 3, eh? I hadn't read in a while... I'm glad I've caught up. Those sneaky little troopers!
Hang in there.

decemberbaby said...

I feel like I've really missed out... I could've used some eloquent funny Karen tonight.

You don't have to tell your mom or your mother-in-law. And when you give birth, pretend it was just a singleton. That way your kids can spend their entire childhood attending family events in shifts... didn't everybody wish they could do that?

Mandy said...

Glad to hear they are all doing well.
It's a tough decision not telling family, but sometimes the best idea.
I like Decemberbaby's idea! LOL!