Tuesday, January 23, 2007

yowie yow yow youch!

I'm 12 days post-IUI, which is where I was when I found out I was pregnant last cycle (in july/august). I've had a lot of odd cramping and spotting, identical to the weirdness that I had last time. As of yesterday I was vaguely considering the possibility that maybe this IUI had worked. As of today, I'm pretty sure it didn't. I think today might be CD1, or maybe that will be tomorrow, but holy cow am I all kinds of crampy right now. And while I know that I had a lot of bleeding last time and it turned out I was pregnant... I find it really hard to believe that it would happen that way twice.

Le Sigh.

Beta is Friday. I do not expect good news.

2 comments:

Kris said...

I'm sorry. This is (one of) the parts that sucks the most. "I'm probably not, but..." I hate it. If I'm not pregnant, I'd just like to get on with it.

decemberbaby said...

well... I hope that you are. To answer your "why would it happen the same way again?" question, um... why shouldn't it?

I'm crossing my fingers for you.